Continuity Continuity

Nicely done! The concept is new, the puzzles are challenging, and the music is nice.

If I had to say one thing though, it's that I believe level 12 to be physically impossible. Or at least really hard. I dunno

Super Type Super Type

Only a tiny complaint

It's good, but just the slightest thing to think about. Whenever you make a mistake, the word just hovers there instead of being instantly replaced. This leads people to think "Oh crap, I messed up, better type the RIGHT letter," when they are actually typing onto the next word in line. In summary, make the word be instantly replaced if you screw up typing.

My score so far is 557. It doesn't help to have a cat sitting on your lap who thinks your arms are juicylicious and attempts to lick them raw whenever possible.

Space is Key Space is Key

So AWESOME

Okay, I don't know what to say. The rave music, the tricks and traps, the frustration followed by relief. This. Is. Amazing.

Submachine 7: the Core Submachine 7: the Core

I can't even speak...

If I describe how awesome this is, all the awesomeness will burst out and cause the world to drown in it. I expected this to be the climatic finish. Instead you lined up all of our fragile-china theories against the wall and took to them with a sledgehammer. You, sir, are God of the portal.

HyperPype HyperPype

I Like!

Pretty sweet! I just don't know how to win. (=P)

Colored Maze Colored Maze

Eh.

Not the best, your capitalization and spelling (tha snail, huh?) leave a lot to be desired, and it SEEMS as though you made it in, like, 7 minutes. Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither should your game be. Also, the universal right-click cheat makes it too easy.

I can see what you were trying to do, but still, the only difficult bit is where you have to choose a color.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Hilarious

This is a huge effort! It manages to make you laugh, and I respect it for that. Minor glitch, though. after getting all 18 fails, I repeatedly get "MEDAL!". I'm new, so is that very strange?

Okay, now for question corner. "Donut want" is when you get into the closet, use chair, and go left. WHEN YOU FALL there will be a plate of donuts to the right. Click them repeatedly and eventually you get medal. NOTE: You can delete this if you want, Puffballs.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hmm, my bad on the glitch. I never tested that... I'm glad you watched everything that I animated! :D

Three Blind Mice Three Blind Mice

Great!

At first I used up 2 of my 3 mice trying to understand the gameplay, but then it was easy to imagine the mouse going from tile to tile. Pretty sweet.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Nice

Simple, move around the screen point-and-click shooter. One very minor annoyance was positioning myself so the bullet would actually hit my target (since you only have 8 degrees of view). But who am I to judge? Also, a quality button in consideration of creakier and not up-to-snuff computers (like mine, lol) would be awesome. Although, what's the point of a quality button in a pixelly game?

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Sweet

Pretty awesome idea! The concept of portable checkpoints and buttons is an original one in my sights.