'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

If ONLY!

Man, if only this could actually happen. Then we could be RID of these idiots!

But anyway, that kid deserved it.

Continuity Continuity

Nicely done! The concept is new, the puzzles are challenging, and the music is nice.

If I had to say one thing though, it's that I believe level 12 to be physically impossible. Or at least really hard. I dunno

Super Type Super Type

Only a tiny complaint

It's good, but just the slightest thing to think about. Whenever you make a mistake, the word just hovers there instead of being instantly replaced. This leads people to think "Oh crap, I messed up, better type the RIGHT letter," when they are actually typing onto the next word in line. In summary, make the word be instantly replaced if you screw up typing.

My score so far is 557. It doesn't help to have a cat sitting on your lap who thinks your arms are juicylicious and attempts to lick them raw whenever possible.

Space is Key Space is Key

So AWESOME

Okay, I don't know what to say. The rave music, the tricks and traps, the frustration followed by relief. This. Is. Amazing.

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

Oh. Mah. Gawd.

Nearly the entire time I was listening, I wanted to jump up and start doing Sokka's "mushroom dance". Also moving my feet at incomprehensibly fast rates. Full of energy, with nicely placed "rest areas" for calm. You deserve download, sir.

Empyrean Union *AeX* Empyrean Union *AeX*

A cornucopia of noise

Awesome. The beginning gave me the idea of clouds moving overhead, and at 3:30 I started to bob my head. Nice overall!

AetherX responds:

Thanks for the review! That's actually the exact image I was trying to portray. Nice word by the way: "cornucopia", it's up there with "empyrean" haha.

8oy 8oy

*Pupa Pan. Troll parallel of Peter.

Nice. I like what you're doing with the cepia toning. What did you make this with?

I Wish... 3 I Wish... 3

Epic

I love this series so far. An embodiment of the one sorrowful moment we have all had.

Luckily for us, it looks as though you keep planning even more pages than you thought you would hammer out originally. I don't know if it would at all be possible, but when I see these, it seems so clear to me: when you finish, you should make a poster, tying in all the drawings somehow. This page and the last would tie together well. I would totally buy it. Although now that I think about it, that would be hell to design... Huh. Anyway, just food for thought. Keep up the epic works!

Yoshiko13 responds:

after this is all done, i'm actually making a book with a couple of my stories in them. i'll offer it on NG :-)

Searching for the Perfect Fit Searching for the Perfect Fit

Heez!

Holy crud, that's dark! I was skimming the portal and said "Huh, this looks relatively creepy" and then WHAM! Full dose of awesome! Sweet job.